Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

who make/made thoose particular Gretsch drums?

here are:

Kush Abadey on his set, Cindy Blackman on that set, Cyndy Backman on another similar set

see: the number of lugs on ton floor and bass, the logo script, the Rogers hw

maybe a special order to paul cooper? other?

Posted on 3 years ago

up. no ideas at all? aren't you curious?

Posted on 3 years ago

It was very common for dealers to install whatever hardware the customer wanted. Rogers was very popular! Dealers would order the drums with no mounts and install them at the store.

-Mark

Posted on 3 years ago

yes... very common 10 lugs on bass drums, 8 on tom, a self made script logo... :) for what dealer?

for Kush Abadey, Cindy Blackman ... and more

Posted on 3 years ago

A bigger question would be, why do the toms in the Cindy Blackman picture have re-rings

Posted on 3 years ago

and do the Stickers inside-if that's what they are- look familiar

maybe it's a DWetsch.

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 3 years ago

I would say that those "Gretsch" drums in the Cindy Blackman picture are probably not hers. I couldn't find any other pictures of her playing them. It is probably a rental kit made of of who knows what shells with Gretsch hardware and badges. If it had coated heads, no one would be the wiser. Oddly enough, the only place I can find that picture is on the Gretsch site. Someone in the marketing department must not have a very good eye for detail.

Posted on 3 years ago

I can't say I have ever seen the script badge before, but the last pic of Cindy is on the kit she used for *****es Brew.(2010)

1 attachments
It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 3 years ago
Action Another action Something else here