Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

What's next - input

My plan now is to let the current site changes take hold and then move onto the next phase which is upgrading the gallery. That will take a few $$ and a projected 17 day process. I will try and get you a visual of what that will look like, but it is going to be a much better system with more controls and options to manage the photos. It will also be more visually appealing and user friendly. I must remind all of you that it is over 125K plus images, that we are dealing with.

The other improvement is the attachment system which will allow the user to resize - crop and fix an image that will be attached in a post. The exact scope of that modification will be worked into a proposal soon.

Thanks!

Posted on 1 year ago

David,

Thanks for the update!! I`m looking forward to seeing and using the new gallery...

Cheers

1976 Ludwig Mach 4 Thermogloss 26-18-14-14sn
1978 Ludwig Stainless 22-22-18-16-14-13-12 c/w 6-8-10-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-22-24 concert toms
1975 Sonor Phonic Centennials Metallic Pewter 22-16-13-12-14sn (D506)
1971 Ludwig Classic Bowling Ball OBP 22-16-14-13
1960's Stewart Peacock Pearl 20-16-12-14sn
1980`s Ludwig Coliseum Piano Black 8x14 snare
1973 Rogers Superten 5x14 & 6.5x14 COS snares
1970`s John Grey Capri Aquamarine Sparkle 5x14 snare
1941 Ludwig & Ludwig Super 8x14 snare
Posted on 1 year ago

I got the proposal for the updated attachment system. It will have some good functions, but nothing overly sophisticated. One good thing is the issue Mike Curotto faces with his images being horizontal, he should be able to rotate the images! You will also have a crop tool, so if there is a basket of dirty laundry in the corner you can crop it out. We just want to see the drums! I have Ok'd that project and look for that to take effect next week.

Posted on 1 year ago

Update - the new attachment system should be installed today. This will allow image sizing and rotation. Also when you embed an image from another web site (which we prefer not to happen) it should also resize to fit the new style. Hopefully it all goes without a hitch. Also our Super Moderator had a bug on his account (not the kind that makes you itchy) and he lost all of his controls to moderate! This would be the time to tell him what you think of him since he can't delete the posts :) all kidding aside - there is a lot going on in the nether regions which we are still working on and trying to iron out.

Posted on 1 year ago

From Webmaster

Update - the new attachment system should be installed today. This will allow image sizing and rotation. Also when you embed an image from another web site (which we prefer not to happen) it should also resize to fit the new style. Hopefully it all goes without a hitch. Also our Super Moderator had a bug on his account (not the kind that makes you itchy) and he lost all of his controls to moderate! This would be the time to tell him what you think of him since he can't delete the posts :) all kidding aside - there is a lot going on in the nether regions which we are still working on and trying to iron out.

Ya … but I can still EDIT! So … be kind, and wary!

Tommyp

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here