Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

What Ludwig snare is this ?

I haven´t found it at the identification section. It is similar to supraphonic.. ??? I don´t know...

1 attachments
85.4 kB
Posted on 14 years ago

that's because it isn't a ludwig , fake, imposter, not real, offer em $5.00Clapping Happy2

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

hahaha Falling Do! Are you sure? what shell it is, then? What lugs?

Posted on 14 years ago

Looks like a Coliseum snare, but not the normal lugs that came with them. 8x14" chrome wrap over wood.

Posted on 14 years ago

NOT a Ludwig!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

From Rockdrum

Looks like a Coliseum snare, but not the normal lugs that came with them. 8x14" chrome wrap over wood.

I agree, looks like a Ludwig COW with import lugs attached...probably extra holes drilled or at least the factory holes enlarged/messed with. Looks like a P-85 strainer though...and the badge is loose or has been tampered with. I wouldn't offer too much for it, and would expect to use the drum for parts or experimenting.

Jeff

Posted on 14 years ago

thank you guys ! It was suspicious for me as well.

Best wishes

Posted on 14 years ago

:2Cents: Hard to tell from the angle, but the rims look odd as well, like they don't match - the top at the tension rods being more square-ish than the bottom hoop.

Looks like a nice size 10 lug. Might it have potential - if it's a proper price?

...but when he played on his drum, he made the stars explode....
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here