Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

What have I got?

hello this is my first post and i have a lot of questions.i've had my kit since about 1978 serial #'s are in the 100xxxx range. 26x14 bass 13x9 13x11 14x10 16x16 18x16 are the sizes.originally the 3 toms were on a triple tom holder.i saw one of these holders once on ebay years ago.the snare drum i got with this kit i have dated to around 1968-69.its a supra with serial #649xxx.all drums are maple shells in the maple cortex wrap.(blonde)the drums came with 2 heavy zildjan cymbals and a beauty set of paiste sound edge hi-hats(#519107,519108).blue and olive pointy badges,ludwig ghost pedal and ludwig hi-hat stand.i think the snare stand is a rogers.(saw one on ebay called a 'buck rogers')i am the third owner having bought them from a friend who i think bought them from a church band.the serial #'s on the drums aren't consecutive but very close.any additional info would be greatly appreciated.thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry, but it took me until halfway through the posting to maybe realize you are talking about a Ludwig kit? Pics are the best to help with IDing a kit.

Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome!

Yes, pics would be helpful. Looking forward to seeing them!

Kits:
1950s Gretsch Name Band in Midnight Blue Pearl (13/16/22/14sn)
1965/66 Ludwig Club Dates rewrapped in Black Diamond Pearl (12/15/20)
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here