Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

What are my drums worth

Hi gang, i have a 1980 Yamaha YD 9000 Series Kit in GREAT condition. 8, 10, 13, 14, 18 Floor 24 Bass

I also have a 6.5 Sonor Rosewood snare. All in brilliant condition.

Can anyone give me an idea of what they would be worth please?

Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome! We'd love to, but we do need to see some pix. Could you please post them and we can start getting them placed?

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

I will NEVER sell these but i am interested in the possible value team......

OMG!! I am trying to upload a jpeg....should be simple...this is a very frustrating site guys....help???

Posted on 14 years ago

Pics of the kit i would like valued guys. Cheers

Posted on 14 years ago

Stickman, you probably need to reduce the size of photos with your camera.

Please refer to the " General Questions and Topics " forum and view the sticky " Web site, photo posting and photo sizing ".

Hope this helps.

Jeff
Posted on 14 years ago

From Stickman

I will NEVER sell these but i am interested in the possible value team......OMG!! I am trying to upload a jpeg....should be simple...this is a very frustrating site guys....help???

[COLOR="Purple"]Look for 'manage attachments' button below the message window

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here