Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

WFL snare/ludwig snare

wanted to match bass drum blue and gold 1930s-50s.

Any information on bass drum would be much help as well year etc

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

I think that's blue and silver, not blue and gold. Clubdate, nickle hardware, probably 50's. To date it helps to see the badge (is it gone?) What about legs or leg mounts?

Posted on 15 years ago

Hello here are some more photos maybe these can help with more information thank you!

About how much is the drum worht what is shown is all it has.

3 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

I believe that badge puts it 1956-1959. Definitely blue and silver. Mahogany interior (not painted), right? I don't think they were stamping the date inside then, but you might see some writing inside that looks like it's in crayon (I have a blue/silver snare that has "WR" or "AR" written inside - I have no idea what it means. I'll put a pic in tomorrow if I can.

Posted on 15 years ago

Are you interested in selling the snare drum ?

If so please let me no

Posted on 15 years ago

I've got an original blue sparkle 63 that I'm looking to sell...or trade. It's got nickle hw and the WFL throw and the red baseball bat. No fade on the wrap.

Posted on 15 years ago

From mcjnic

I've got an original blue sparkle 63 that I'm looking to sell...or trade. It's got nickle hw and the WFL throw and the red baseball bat. No fade on the wrap.

Pioneer or Jazzfest???

Posted on 15 years ago

Here's my WFL - same age and paint - it could have been sold with yours. All original except heads - WFL on badge, throw and butt. I dusted it off but didn't polish the nickle. Paint is not as good as your bass drum, but not too bad. Yes, I'de sell - PM me with your email if you want better pictures (you can only post and send low-res pics here).

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

From lucky

Pioneer or Jazzfest???

SuperClassic.

Posted on 15 years ago

From mcjnic

SuperClassic.

Cool drum, but i always found the superclassic strainer to be a bit finicky....not enough adjustment in my opinion. Still cool though....:D

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here