Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

WFL Parade Drum Claws

Here's another needle in the haystack, guys. I'm trying to locate two vintage WFL marching drum claws from around 1945-1950. Upper and lower. The kind with WFL stamped on them. I have all but the two. All of the tension rods are correct, but the two claws are not. Thank you very much.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 4 years ago

From salty 1322

Here's another needle in the haystack, guys. I'm trying to locate two vintage WFL marching drum claws from around 1945-1950. Upper and lower. The kind with WFL stamped on them. I have all but the two. All of the tension rods are correct, but the two claws are not. Thank you very much. Brian

Brian show a pic if you’re able.

Posted on 4 years ago

From ec_curtis

Brian show a pic if you’re able.

Thank you very much for showing an interest, sir! Unfortunately, I don't even own a camera. Each claw is about 1 3/4 inches across. The top one is about 2 inches long. The bottom: 2 1/2 inches. It is threaded. Both have WFL stamped vertically on the shaft. Again, thank you very much. I really appreciate your responding!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here