Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

WFL bass drum cymbal mount question

Hey guys, ive been considering using a mounted cymbal stand for my ride to cut down on hardwear weight and im wondering if i would be able to find the mounting poll because i have the bracket still attached to the bass. I would need one that would fit a cymbal with a 6 cm hole (smaller hole) for an old cymbal. Do they sell these new from cheaper companies (gibralter ect..) or would i need to find a vintage one? Are they tough to find? ..im in Canada if that helps at all to narrow it down. I wanted to use the clamp as seen in the pic on the right side of the bass...is this correct? Thanks in advance for any advice!

1 attachments
76.1 kB
Posted on 14 years ago

Might check out www.repercussions.org

Cherie has a ton of repro cymbal arm options!

-Adam

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks Adam, im glad to say i scored a mount for 40$ CAD here in town after looking at that site that was a bit pricier. The size on the one i bought was 8mm but i swapped the top adjustable part for a vintage sonar 6mm size so i suppose its a bit of a mutant but it works like a charm and cuts down on hard wear weight for gigs. Cheers

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here