Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

Were yo get new raw Keller shells

Iam posting this because a member ask me about getting one snare drum keller shell...I "X" off their P/M anyway one place i know and used is Anderson International Trading they are in southern ca .They have keller shells in birch and maple will sell one shell or more.Sizes are from 6" to 26" all plys with or with-out rings..The web site is www.aitwood.com Mikey

Posted on 12 years ago

Andy at drummaker.com sells them. Amdrumparts.com has them (never dealt with them). Keller also sells directly on eBay.

Looking for a late 80's to early 90's, preferably Arctic White Pearl MLX 14x14 floor tom.
Posted on 12 years ago

i found the ebay store to be excellent... and i live in Canada, no less

i think i got everything within a week

too bad the shipping cost more than the shell, but watcha gonna do?

Posted on 12 years ago

If you want to go a little different than off the shelf Keller, try Stone Custom Drums. Bernie Stone bought the old Slingerland Niles shell machines from Gretch, he's making Slingerland type shells. He can make you a drum shell anyway you want and with any type of veneer you want inside and out very well made, I have about six of his snare shells in house now.

Posted on 12 years ago

From JJM72350

If you want to go a little different than off the shelf Keller, try Stone Custom Drums. Bernie Stone bought the old Slingerland Niles shell machines from Gretch, he's making Slingerland type shells. He can make you a drum shell anyway you want and with any type of veneer you want inside and out very well made, I have about six of his snare shells in house now.

Good to know! That's cool he's got the old factory machines. Great source for new shells.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

I've got a 6 1/2" x 14" 5 ply maple snare shell, you can't tell the difference between old Slingy's and this one. He uses the same hide glue formula from the same supplier as Slingerland, even found the same supplier of the poplar veneer!

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here