Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Weighing Cymbals

OK...I know that there is a separate section for cymbal-related posts. But, I think that most of us are like me, and rarely, if ever, look in that section. I have a simple question. I have a few dozen vintage Avedis Zildjian cymbals. They are all from the years when an A. Zildjian cymbal was either American-made or Turkish-made. There were no different series of good-better-best categories. They were just the A. Zildjian brand. I have no idea of the gram weight of any of my cymbals. I will probably be looking to sell or trade some of them soon.Most cymbal buyers online want to know the gram weight of a cymbal before buying. What would be an inexpensive scale to buy that will do pounds or gram weights? Where would you look for it? Costco? online? From one of us?

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago

Hey folks...Call off the search party. I just found a scale on Amazon that will weigh items up to 22 pounds--almost ten thousand grams. I have gift certificate points to pay for the $21.99 cost of the scale and I get free shipping with Amazon Prime when I added a few batteries to reach the $25 level. Here's the kicker...It will be here before 9 PM tonight.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here