Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Wanted: Whitehall parts

BADGE FOUND_THANKS JEFF! I am in need of a 60's Whitehall badge. It is rectangular in shape, black in color and has the Whitehall name in a script/cursive style font. Attaching a pic of a snare drum with the needed badge.

Would also appreciate any leads on two telescopic bass spurs. They are close to 5/16".

Please pm me here or email to [email]mikelayton@bellsouth.net[/email] if you have any or have any leads. Thanks as always!

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago

Hey Mike, if I remember correctly, Jay aka arcangle had one. He kind of fell off the earth though. I've been trying to reach him for a while with no luck. Maybe you'll have better luck

Michael

No Guru - I just love collecting & learning about vintage drums!

Some of my favorites from the kits in the collection
58 WFL New Yorker Blue Sparkle
67 Ludwig Hollywood Red Psychedelic
69 Ludwig Standard Red Ruby Strata
70's Ludwig BOP "Ringo" Kit

A few of my favorite snares
20's Leedy Black Elite
51 Leedy & Ludwig Knob Tension
58 WFL Buddy Rich Classic Blue Sparkle
63 Walberg & Auge Sea Blue Agave Green Pearl
66 Leedy Shelly Manne Blue Agate Pearl
Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks for the info Michael. I better not get my hopes up huh? Thanks for the lead though.

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago

Mike, this is the badge on that floor tom I was offering. I can remove it and ship it to you if you want. Its not perfect but its free.

1 attachments

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 6 years ago

That's the one that I need Jeff. I hate to take it off of your complete drum though. I'd also be glad to pay you for it. Thanks.

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago

Mike, this drum in no gem, the badge is the best part about it. The wrap is toast, the rims are rusty as heck. Its been sitting in my basement for years waiting for a purpose, I doubt if anyone would ever want it for anything else. PM me your address and I will get it on the way. And if you need the lugs I can send some, they are pitted but will shine up.

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 6 years ago

Many thanks to Jeff on the badge. Still needing some spurs. Thanks guys.

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago

Bump for the spurs.

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks again for the badge Jeff and a cymbal mount Bub! Got them installed last night. Much better now! You guys rock.

Mike

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here