Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Wanted: Star Bass Drum Pedal

Looking for a 60's Star MIJ bass drum pedal. I'd like to have the deluxe model shown in the picture, but would consider either in any condition. This picture is from the '67 Star catalog. You can pm me here or email to [email]mikelayton@bellsouth.net[/email] if you have one or have a lead on one. Thanks!

Mike

Posted on 7 years ago

My very first pedal was the model I never knew what it was till just now . A guy I know has a hi hat stand with the same for board as the deluxe and the rest is very Rogers looking ... Thanks for posting this and good luck on the hunt ...

Warning ... Avoid member statuscymbal here, vintage_collector on DFO , and americanpatriot10 on eBay. Email me for his name. All are the same shady guy who has burned me and a list of other members on both boards . He is also selling on Facebook too ..
Posted on 7 years ago

That's neat! In the same catalog, there are two hi hat stands with that pedal. One is flat based and the other is not.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here