Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Wanted Smoke Vistalite 8" Concert Tom

This is my fist post and it is for my daughter...

She is 12 years old and has a smoke color Ludwig Vistalite drum set. It has 10" and 12" concert toms on a stand, 12" and 13" mounted on a 22" bass drum, a 16" floor tom, an 18" floor tom and the snare drum. She has another set the same color with a 24" bass drum, a 16" floor tom and 13" and 12" toms mounted on the bass drum that she doesn't use. She wants to swap her 12" stand mounted concert tom for an 8" one. She'd also like to replace her 16" floor tom with stand mounted one and add a 15" one. Do these pieces even exist and is there a benefit/problem to doing this? Her extra set, or pieces of it, is up for trade. She's the drum player in the family so if you have any questions, I can direct them toward her.

Chad

Posted on 11 years ago

She is a lucky girl.

My Vistalite kit is also smoke.

My sizes are mounted concert toms: 13", 14", 15", 16"

Floor: 18"

Bass: 24"

You will have your work cut out in finding an 8" tom.

The other sizes are out there. I will warn you on positioning though. Getting those big drums close enough and confortable is always a concern with the 18" FT and I am over 6' tall with long arms. Also, I am not fond of the way the concert toms mount because both toms are on the same plane due to their mounting system. You can't angle them individually.

I might be interested in her 10 and 12" toms. PM what you want for them.

Thanks.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here