Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Wanted Rogers Swivomatic parts

I'm looking for some Rogers Swivomatic parts for two kits that I'm restoring.

- THE COMPLETE LATER SECOND GENERATION DBL TOM SET-UP FOR A 1967/68 HOLIDAY KIT FROM DAYTON, OHIO, INCLUDING THE BASS DRUM HARDWARE

- one tom mounting arm assembly (for a 1967/68 Dayton, Ohio, Holiday kit) WITH THE RAISED 90 DEGREE BEND AND LONGER LOWER POST.

- one 9" hex leg for a 20" bass (will consider buying a pair) (FOUND A NICE PAIR FINALLY AND NOW I HAVE AN EXTRA 9" SPUR)

- one 14" hex leg for a 22" bass (where the heck do these things go people)? (THANKS RICHARD, NICE PIECE AND REASONABLY PRICED)

- two cast tom lugs from a 1960's Holiday kit no newer than 1968 (the newer lugs got thinner, are not as heavy and don't have the foam pad to stop any rattles) (THANKS JOHN, NICE PARTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE)

Please contact me with pictures and prices.

Thanks.

Barry (mono-plane)
UPBEAT - Drums For Kids (on Facebook)
71 Black Cortex 22, 14 *wtd 16" ft*
61 Ludwig Super Downbeat 20, 16, 13 w/matching Jazz Festival (Black & Gold Duco)
63 Ludwig Clubdate Blue Sparkle 20, 14, 12 (WTB a nice 12" Blue Sparkle tom)
79 Black Beauty SS 6.5 x 14 (one previous owner players or studio drum) 4 sale
80 Black Beauty Supra 6.5 x 14 (4 sale)
Posted on 14 years ago

I am confused you want a 9 inch spur? and a 14 inch spur ? both for the same drum? a good L arm tom holder will set you back 100.00 the lugs should be easy on efray and it sounds like you are missing the later style double tom holder which would make your other mount a cymbal holder the later style tom holder is the only mount that would have a bigger hole top dead center ..

Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry, one bass is a 22" and one is 20". I corrected the text.

I was wondering if that larger hole base plate was for, but then why have the smaller hole base plates exactly opposite on the base drum where the single tom mounts would go? I will try to post a picture of the bass drum. (well that didn't work...the message says that it failed but gave no reason).

Barry (mono-plane)
61 Ludwig Super Downbeat 20, 16, 13 w/matching Jazz Festival (Black & Gold Duco)
Posted on 14 years ago

Trying to post this picture again with it downsized.

Barry (mono-plane)
Posted on 14 years ago

More pics..

Barry (mono-plane)
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Barry,This is what i think someone must have love the rogers s-o-m mountsLaughing H ok with all joking over with..The mount on the middle of bass drum--bigger hole-- is for a double tom mount..the two on the middle of bass drum are single tom mounts--one on right side is for a L-arm cymbal mount--one on bottom left of bass drum l-arm mount..Now for what ones came on the drum and what ones were added i would remove the mounts and check the hole's you would be able to tell what mounts were added to the drum..Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks Mikey. It looks like this kit was owned by people who wanted to keep their options open. : )

Barry (mono-plane)
Posted on 14 years ago

Does anyone have the correct second generation later dbl tom mounting set-up for my 1967/68 Londoner Holiday Rogers kit, that they would be willing to sell for a "REASONABLE PRICE"? The kit was originally set-up with dbl toms. I don't have the larger locking collar for that dbl tom Collette either, so I will be willing to buy the whole set-up,, including the bass drum plate with wing nut. I want nice parts, so nothing rusty or pitted up. Thanks.

Barry (mono-plane)
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here