Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

wanted premier piccolo snare!!!

hi, I just got a ringo premier kit, I'm looking for these items: 2 lockfast cymbal stands (spelled lokfast), lockfast snare stand(lokfast) , lockfast hi-hat stand ( lokfast), premier bass drum pedal, tom mount, and last a vintage premier piccolo snare ( any color, but if in this color in pics great PM me). I include 2 pictures of the premier kit ( not my pictures they're from ringosbeatlekits.com) you can see the hardware that I'm looking for. [IMG]Premier_kit_back_view.174215835_std.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]Premier_Kit_minus_mount.174215610_std.jpg[/IMG]

If you can not see pictures go to this website it's the first 2 pictures

http://www.ringosbeatlekits.com/personal_collection

thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

That's gonna be a tough find....those were rare in that size to begin with, then add the ugly Mahogany Duroplastic finish.....btw, if you want the kit to be more authentic, Ringo fitted the kit with a Rogers swiv-o-matic single tom holder instead of the Premier mount. Plus, you'll need to replicate the early "bug" Beatles logo on a felt cloth like he did as well.....

Posted on 15 years ago

From Ludwig-dude

That's gonna be a tough find....those were rare in that size to begin with, then add the ugly Mahogany Duroplastic finish.....btw, if you want the kit to be more authentic, Ringo fitted the kit with a Rogers swiv-o-matic single tom holder instead of the Premier mount. Plus, you'll need to replicate the early "bug" Beatles logo on a felt cloth like he did as well.....

Exactly what I'm doing. I'll try to get some pictures up! thanks for the info!

Posted on 15 years ago

From Ludwig-dude

also why do you call the color ugly? when you actually get one it looks nice!!

Posted on 15 years ago

From beatlesfan325

also why do you call the color ugly? when you actually get one it looks nice!!

I can see the need for a replica kit for its historical reasons if you are in a tribute band....but if I was looking for a vintage premier kit, mahogany duroplatic would not be my first choice....to me its just plain ugly.

Now a red sparkle double bass kit ala Keith Moon.....now we're talking!

Posted on 15 years ago

Check out my website www.pssdrums.com i have some of the items you are searching for.

Regards Paul.

Posted on 14 years ago

Hi!!

I do have an old Premier Piccolo snare which I now do not use!! Are you interested it is light wood finish and will provide photo if required??

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here