Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Wanted: Ludwig "Spur-Lock" hi-Hat Pedal Assembly

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great summer. When did it get to be the end of July? Last I knew, it was Memorial Day!

I am looking for the pedal assembly to a Ludwig "Spur-Lock" Hi Hat Stand from the 60's. To be more specific, I need the complete pedal assembly, which is the pedal itself, the support rod underneath the pedal that juts upward 90 degrees at the end, and the connecting link (black metal or white plastic, either one) that is attached to both the footboard and to upside down U-shaped bracket that the lower pull rod threads into. I hope that makes sense.

Also, just as aside, any of you Ludwig historians know the history of the pressed (not tubular) Spur-Locks? Such as what were the issue years, why do some have the white plastic footboard connector while others are black metal etc. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

Hello. Do you still need this part? I believe I have one in storage. Not sure of the condition, but I'll check if you still need one.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here