Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Wanted Kit

Hello again, I just posted about the Kent Drum Kit, however, another idea came into mind. Does anybody have/know of/have any good ideas on getting, a 60's kit to practice and record with for a decent price. Preferrably a 20 in. kick. Thanks again.

Posted on 17 years ago

Hi There! I just sent you a private message. I may have something that will work perfectly!

Posted on 17 years ago

Don't have anything to sell but check out some of the mid-60s Sonor stuff. Excellent drums, sound great, sturdy fittings for the period and seem seriously under-priced right now (both in US and in Europe). Birch shells.

Posted on 17 years ago

You can often find nice Slingerland kits that have tom mount mods for only a few hundred bucks...the mods reduce the value, but you can still get that 3 ply vintage sound.

Posted on 17 years ago

I don?t have anything to sell but I recently picked up a great sounding modified Champagne Rogers kick/tom/floor tom for under $400.00 on eBay. Modifications will affect the sale price tremendously. Ask the seller the questions about bearing edges etc. before you bid on drums that have been modified. I am wary of drums that have been apart for modifications.

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here