Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Wanted, Kent WMP floor tom!

Hi, I'm looking for a Kent white marine pearl floor tom, if you have it, I need it. Thanks!

"Drummer's Paradise" home of Kent Drums. Kenmore, New York
Posted on 17 years ago

I wish you luck. I have been looking for one for a while now and have had no luck whatsoever. If you find two, drop me an e-mail. :)

Posted on 17 years ago

Toddyjoe, I didn't see another post for a WMP FT, but I just read Bebops thread again, sorry about that, not trying to step on you. I know someone that has a nice 8 lug 16" WMP floor tom (not for sale), and I only saw one other that sold with a set two years ago. At the time I didn't go for it, and the set I think only went for a little over $300.00 on eBay. Bebop is correct, must be real rare bird.

Mouse

"Drummer's Paradise" home of Kent Drums. Kenmore, New York
Posted on 17 years ago

Not to worry, I did not think you were tyring to step on my toes at all. I have a nice, 1950's three-piece WMP Kent set that would really look great with a matching Kent floor tom but I have not found one anywhere thus far. Rest assured if I find two of them by some miracle of nature I will be sure to let you know!

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here