Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Wanted-John Grey Broadway Floor Tom

Hello,

I'm looking for a 63/64 John Grey Broadway floor tom. I think it only came in one size configuration (16x16), but if not, I'm open to whatever. The finish I'm looking for is 'Midnight Blue Pearl'. I've attached a picture of the snare, for reference sake. This is a hard find, I know, but maybe I'll luck out. If there was a matching Autocrat, I'd be open to that as well. Please PM me with any leads, offers, etc.

Thanks.

1 attachments
Posted on 7 years ago

16x 16 JG floortom on MTL kijiji for $80 if you want. I can probably pick it up and ship it to you if the seller doesn't want to ship it.

Let me know.

Keep fixing them up...
Posted on 7 years ago

From drumfx

16x 16 JG floortom on MTL kijiji for $80 if you want. I can probably pick it up and ship it to you if the seller doesn't want to ship it.Let me know.

Thanks! I messaged them, so just waiting to hear back. Cheers.

Posted on 7 years ago

From RIMS n SKINS

Yes ..no...?

Yeah I saw the ad, I'm assuming it was you who purchased it, that John Grey kit sold for $350.00 (if not cheaper), it included: bass, snare, rack tom, floor tom, original hi hat stand and original snare stand. So I'm not looking to pay anything near $250.00 for just the floor tom, I paid less than that for my 4 piece JG kit, all pieces in amazing shape.

EDIT-Owner messaged me and said you actually paid $280.00, plus he threw in extra snare heads and wires.

Posted on 7 years ago

RIMS n SKINS...you deleted your posts. I have no issue with someone making some money for helping a fellow vintage drum fan, but not in this manner.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here