Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Wanted Gretsch project drums

I'm looking for a few Gretsch orphans.....they will get re-wrapped anyway.....for REASONABLE $$$. Looking to build an Elvin kit aka a bop size kit. Need an 8x12, a 14x14, and a 14x18, but may consider a 14x20. Finish condition not important, prefer no extra holes, but would consider drums with extra holes if they are small or repairable......ex: NO giant holes drilled for a Ludwig double tom mount in the bass drum! No giant holes drilled for Pearl mounts either! DOH The more complete the drum the better, you know...lugs, hoops, mounts, etc. Round Badge 6-ply era prefered, 3-ply considered as well, and early Stop Sign Badge considered as well as long as it doesn't have the hex rod/ball mount tom holder fitted. Note the above statement about no large holes to patch. I know it seems like I'm asking a lot here, but I want to build that Gretsch kit that I've wanted for a while but don't want to pay the rediculous prices that people on ebay and other mainstream vintage dealers want for them.

PM me if you have something I can use.....Walking

Posted on 15 years ago

BumpBumpBumpBumpBump

Posted on 14 years ago

Still looking and not finding much on ebay or craigslist.......anybody?

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here