Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

WANTED: Fibes Snare Strainer

I'm looking for a replacemant strainer (throw-off switch) for my Fibes snare drum. The mounting holes are 1 3/4" apart (verticle). I also could use replacemant snare wires, which are just under 16" long (including the end plates). On Fibes parts list it is # R400-4 http://www.fibes.com/pdf/sft_strainer.pdf

Posted on 14 years ago

You might try Tommy's Drum Shop in Austin, TX (512)444-DRUM. Tommy is the previous owner of Fibes, there may be a good chance they have some parts lying around in the shop.

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks! I talked to Tommy today, and though I might have to wait a little, he said they will be back in production soon (a few of months, maybe). Then I'll be able to get exactly what I need, but I'm going to keep looking until then. I appriciate your help.

Posted on 14 years ago

Cool, glad to hear Fibes will be back in biz, they make some of the best custom drums out there.

Posted on 14 years ago

I just need one a lot sooner than he is suggesting. I'm looking everyday, hoping something will turn up. In the mean time I'm playing a snare of a much lower qaulity...it hurts :) Any help I can get on this forum is appriciated.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here