Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Wanted: Bass drum attachment cymbal dinger

I've procured a really old kit and am pressing it back into service. (Really love it...I've got a few old kits: Rogers and Gretsch 70's kit and a Premier Olympic kit, plus a few other bits like the Roland V-drums for studio stuff...but the) 1900's - 1920's kit I have now is just superb and such fun to play. The bass pedal cymbal dinger would be the last part in the puzzle!

I missed out on the eBay'ed:

Vintage ludwig bass drum pedal cymbal clanger/striker - turns to the side (spring loaded) to silence the striker.

Looking like this:

[IMG]http://s72.photobucket.com/user/mothmothmoth/media/dinger_zpskosvpj6m.jpg.html[/IMG]

So, I stupidly thought, well I won't bid on it unless I find a bass hoop attachment for a cymbal...and then when a bass hoop attachment (with original cymbal!) turns up on eBay, I buy it and go and search for that dinger - and dash it all if the dinger hasn't sold! And now I can't find one anywhere!

Does anyone have one for sale, or know where I could get one? I desperately need your help!

Posted on 6 years ago

It seems to me I have a really old pedal with a cymbal dinger on it.

I'll dig it up and get a picture.

1971 Ludwig Rock Duo set in Blue Oyster Pearl
early Mapex dual bass drum Saturn kit
1964 Leedy Ray  Mosca kit in Blue Sparkle
1959 Slingerland Super Gene Krupa snare in WMP
1968 Slingerland Hollywood Ace Snare Drum
1969 and 1977 Ludwig 400 Supraphonic snares
1965 Acrolite snare
Ludwig Coliseum snare
'68 Rogers Dynasonic snare
Pearl free floating piccolo snare
13" Mapex piccolo snare