Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.82255%

Wanted: 8" shell...

Almost any condition, color doesn't matter...

7" or deeper...

Adding on to the son's kit..

Thank you!

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 1 year ago

I have a vintage 1960s Japanese shell but it is missing the heads, bottom hoop and tension screws..If any interest I would send some pics..I do not even know the size till I measure it..It is a Majestic brand and actually pretty cool looking wrap..

1 attachments
Posted on 1 year ago

From Carbineone

I have a vintage 1960s Japanese shell but it is missing the heads, bottom hoop and tension screws..If any interest I would send some pics..I do not even know the size till I measure it..It is a Majestic brand and actually pretty cool looking wrap..

Thank you, but that shell looks to be 12" diameter. Looking for an 8" diameter...

Posted on 1 year ago

Probably can help. But need to confirm sizes.

I now have an instagram page. I try to post 1 drums per week. See: http://instagram.com/vintagesnaredrums/
Posted on 1 year ago

Found one....

Posted on 1 year ago

What the hell kind of name is Latzanimal??!! Sounds like something a jabrone would use. Eye Ball

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 1 year ago

From drumhack

What the hell kind of name is Latzanimal??!! Sounds like something a jabrone would use. Eye Ball

Look who's back to stir the pot... Laughing H

Hope you are well

Posted on 1 year ago

From latzanimal

Look who's back to stir the pot... Laughing HHope you are well

Hey man. Site got pretty tame to be honest. Burying the cymbals post was a flamer 9 years ago. Lol

Hope you're good too

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here