Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

wanted 8 long Ludwig Mach lugs- will trade 16 large classic lugs

Have 16 Ludwig large classic lugs. What I need is 8 long mach lugs. The larger size used on floor toms and bass drums. I'll send pics through pm, (im sure we all know what classic Ludwig lugs look like) I'm in the process of cleaning some flat black paint off of them, I'll continue to clean them until a deal is struck. The funny thing about people who have the bad taste to spray paint old drums is, they are usually protecting the poor old tubs from years of disrespectful abuse. So far the chrome is in good shape with mild pitting.

Any how if you have an 18" mach floor tom, I would be willing to trade for my 18" classic maple 5 ply B/O floor tom. Its walnut cortex (or flat black if that floats your boat) but I will not compromise for any other drum. Must be 16X18" Ludwig Mach lug Floor tom. Other than that a straight trade for the lugs is good. I hate to strip and drill a good floor tom but I've just about had it with searching for a Mach 18 that's under $500, and believe me its in a hell of a lot better hands now that its been rescued from where I got it.

Smooches. ludwgdan

Posted on 10 years ago

Hello Ludwigdan...I might have the lugs you're looking for and would be willing to trade for the large lugs. I will know in a few days.. Thanks

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. Berthold Auerbach
Posted on 9 years ago

Dan, if Dennis doesn't have them, I do, pulled off of an old marcher...

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here