Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Wanted: 70s Slingerland chrome rack/floor toms

Looking for a floor tom smaller than 16x16. It could be 14x14 if that existed?

Also looking for a rack tom about 12 or 13 inches in chrome wrap. Good Condition, no junk.

Let me know if you have anything,

Justin

1970s 5 piece Slingerland in Chrome

VIntage Zildgian (1970s w/ A-customs

Mics

Vintage Pearl Hardware
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey Justin, thanks again for the tom, looking forward to playing it!

What sizes are your drums? Mine (Slingerland COW) are 12, 13, 18, and 24 (plus soon to be 14!; actually I'm just going to play it 14, 18, 24).

just wondering.

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey Justin

I have a few mid to late 70's Slingerland COW concert toms (don't know if that matters to you...) I'm pretty sure I have a 9x13 or 10x14, but for sure have a 12x14 and a 14x16. These are both rack toms (or floor toms mounted off a stand with the set-o-matic mount...either way, no legs) I bought them from someone who had split a giant set with concert toms, and taken half the hardware to make the other toms standard. So, there's no hardware except for one set-o-matic mount on the larger one. They don't seem in too bad of condition--more dirty than anything--but if you're interested

I'll clean them up and take pictures. (I may have a hoop and some lugs, but I haven't looked in my stockpile of stuff to get rid of lately.)

Troy

Posted on 15 years ago

PM sent...

Posted on 15 years ago

Justin, sent you a PM re: the tom you sold me.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here