Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

wanted 60's ludwig superclassic drum set

Wanting to buy a 60's Ludwig Superclassic or downbeat drum kit, 3 or 4 pieces, hardware and cymbals not necessary. Please leave me a note if you know someone that wants to sell. Thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

hey buddy,

just saw on on craigslist, here is the link

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/msg/1801336213.html

Posted on 14 years ago

that sets not vintage!

DOH

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

From roundbadgedude

hey buddy,just saw on on craigslist, here is the linkhttp://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/msg/1801336213.html

Thanks for the heads up roundbadge but as LudwigLover stated, it's not a vintage 60's.........nice kit though.

Posted on 14 years ago

I have both a Champagne and Silver Sparkle Keystone sets that are still in the process of being detailed and getting a few missing parts.

70s Slingy WMP
70s Ludwig Standard Aqua Mist
60s Ludwig Champagne Sparkle Downbeat
and a whole bunch of snares and hardware
Posted on 14 years ago

Cool......would be interested in the Champagne sparkle, or the silver, or both!

Let me know when you're ready to sell them and what your price is.

Posted on 14 years ago

Are you looking for a finished kit or one in progress? The Champagne is a 3 piece Downbeat and the Silver has a 20" bass, both rack toms (I added the 8X12 later) and a 16" floor. Both are works in progress and have the usual scuffs, dents and a few repaired re-rings but have the potential to "glow".

70s Slingy WMP
70s Ludwig Standard Aqua Mist
60s Ludwig Champagne Sparkle Downbeat
and a whole bunch of snares and hardware
Posted on 14 years ago

Anyone.....Anyone?

Posted on 14 years ago

I have a 1964 Ludwig Super Classic set in Champagne Sparkle that I've been wanting to clean up a bit and either play or sell. 14 x 22 Bass drum, 9 x 13 mounted tom, 16 x 16 floor tom, PLUS the mounted cymbal stand on the bass drum! The toms also have the original baseball bat tone controls! All of the badges are there and all are numbered 38XXX. It's a beautiful kit and I fell in love with it instantly when I bought it. Shoot me a message on here if you are interested. Thanks! Gotta love the VDF!

Posted on 14 years ago

drumsteroo, PMing you.

Thanks,

Matt

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here