Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

want a WFL rack tom

Looking for a WFL tom, 12" or 13" (preferably a 13) with a mahogany shell, bowtie lugs and either a natural or damaged wrapped finish.

I'm planning to finish it clear, so that why I'd prefer any preexisting wrapped finish to be worn out. I don't want to devalue a nice wrapped drum.

Current gigging set:
Recent Ludwig Accent 13/16/18/26, (in Silver Sparkle), "updated" 70's Acrolite with cast batter hoop and Trick strainer/butt

Cymbals:
Zildjian K Custom Ride, Dream (Bliss and Contact) crashes and hats, and a Sabian Swish/China.

Other stuff:
60's Ludwig Champagne Sparkle "Traveler's Club Date", under construction. Click Here
70's Acrolite (under RE-construction)
Two 1960's mahogany 32" Ludwig bass drums with Imperial lugs.
Posted on 13 years ago

back to the top...

Current gigging set:
Recent Ludwig Accent 13/16/18/26, (in Silver Sparkle), "updated" 70's Acrolite with cast batter hoop and Trick strainer/butt

Cymbals:
Zildjian K Custom Ride, Dream (Bliss and Contact) crashes and hats, and a Sabian Swish/China.

Other stuff:
60's Ludwig Champagne Sparkle "Traveler's Club Date", under construction. Click Here
Posted on 13 years ago

You know, a drum with the wrap removed will still have that pesky lump where the wrap goes in under the scarf.....

Just a reminder.....:)

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

Hmm... good point. Were they offered in plain mahogany?

If it were a dark wrap it probably wouldn't be so obvious. I wonder what could be done to hide or eliminate that.

Current gigging set:

Cymbals:

Other stuff:
Posted on 13 years ago

Never mind... This project has gone a different direction:

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?p=107457

Current gigging set:

Cymbals:

Other stuff:
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here