Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.45929%

Vistalite care label

Just wanted to know if the orange care label on my vistalites was orginal or something added by a shop. I can get a better detailed picture later but you can see it right under my ride tom. Basically is about not to drill them. I couldnt find any information on the Vistalites website but i might not have been digging hard enough. Thanks

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Yes, I have seen vista labels before. I would like a photo for the web site. I will be making a new web site in the coming weeks about vistalite drums.

David

Webmaster/Admin

Posted on 14 years ago

I can take pictures of the labels latter this week. What do you want,just the label or more such as the location,drum sizes,seral numbers?

Glad to help the site as it has help me alot allready. Expecially the standards page.Sumo Dude

Posted on 14 years ago

The label would be great. Badge, serial numbers and any photos would be archived for use on the web site.

Thanks

David

Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry it took so long but here a picture of the label. It looks more orange in person.

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here