D' DrummerHello and thank you for helping me identify my old ludwig. I have two other snare drums made by Slingerland that I need some help with please. One is a 15 x 7 1/2 eight lug with a round brass and silver badge no serial #. I believe it a 1948-1950 drum. All wood shell with a natural finish brown in color. Looks like mahogony but I don't know how to tell the different woods apart. It has an internal muffler with twin felts. I would like to know what model this is. The other is a 14 x 6 1/2 possible radio king judging by the top hoop that says radio king (duh). It is also all wood I think maple. It has a green marine pearl finish with eight lugs. Unfortunately it is missing the badge and there are some unoriginal parts on this drum. I would like to know the approximate date if possible or a good site to try and match up some things. I also have a few old bass drums one is a slingerland with a date stamp inside of 1964 but it is missing a lot of things. The badge is about the only thing still on it other than the lugs and rods. And the other is really old with no badge or stamp. Looks like an old parade bass. Any halp with any of these would be appreciated. My wife is out of town for two weeks with my camera so will post pics as soon as i can if it would help. Thanks so much and God bless.