Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Vintage Rogers Mardi-Gras kit for sale

UPDATE:

Pictures of this drumset are on page two. PLEASE NOTE that it is pictured as it was setup in the room and pictures a few things that are NOT included in the kit:

Slingerland snare

cowbell

HI hat and snare stand (the orriginals wil be included, these are modern stands)

In addition, this also includes Items that are going to come with the kit that are not pictured:

Cowbell+mount (that came with the drumset)

18 inch Zildjian ride with rivits (i have not seen this yet, but im told the condition is great)

current going price is 1500...if you have a Higher bid, PM me

Posted on 17 years ago

Hi Nick....I,d like first crack at that after you send me some pictures....thx

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

Hi Nick....I,d like first crack at that after you send me some pictures....thx

cool, i will have them next monday as my drum teacher is too busy for me to run over there and grab some, but they will be up by next monday.

Posted on 17 years ago

Are you sure its a 13" snare??...tell me about it..pls.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 17 years ago

Nicholas,

What do the paper tags inside the drums say? (serial numbers & model name & location).

Does the snare have a paper tag inside of it too?

What does it say?

Does the snare mount onto the bass drum like a tom?

I too would be interested, or at least would like to be put under consideration on the list as a number 2 in line potential buyer, if that is how you handle the sale.

Thanks

Mike

Posted on 17 years ago

I will check for all of this stuff this monday when i get a chance. yes, the snare mounts to the bass drum, i forgot to mention because my teacher is left handed and doesnt use it. He told me it was a 13 inch snare, i will double check on all dimensions as well. Once i get the pictures posted and everyone can see the coniditon.

Posted on 17 years ago

Hello everyone - I would like to make it known that I am interested even if it is unlikely I will have a chance because I am 3rd on the list. I am very interested!! [email]isaac.h.carpenter@gmail.com[/email]. Thank you

Posted on 17 years ago

A few people have stepped up with offers, despite me not having any pictures. so if you want this, PM me an offer. Im going to try to have this done and over with by tommorow at 4.

Posted on 17 years ago

No thx...i with draw.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 17 years ago

I will pm you right now. Please look for my message. Thank you.

Isaac

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here