Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Vintage Premier Royal Ace 14x4 Snare Drum

Hi Guys im off again on the renovation route. Weekend just gone i bought a job lot of Rogers USA bass drum parts for a project. I also bought an ER Rogers snare drum plus a John Grey snare drum and a Carlton snare drum. All of these are on other threads. Well i bought this royal ace and as you can see its tatty. Its been painted blue. Ive noticed blue paint on the heads and on the bearing edges. Not sure but i think the original wrap is underneath and i cant wait for it to arrive to strip it to pieces. Once ive finished you all know im gonna have it in top spec condition. I also noticed the snare head and batter head are original ever play heads. The wires are the 2x10's. I love the royal ace snare drums as they are now making good money. I bought this with an original 60's drum key for a total of £35GBP. The last one i sold to a collector for £295GBP in top cond. Anyway once i get it i will share all the hidden secrets of what lies under that crappy paint job......sean

Posted on 6 years ago

One more pic of the royal ace......

1 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here