Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Vintage Premier 252 Bass Drum Pedal 1970's Like New Ex Demo

Here is a 252 premier bass drum pedal. It was used as a demo in late 70's, then never used again. I recently bought some drums from a drum shop in manchester, and wow from the back room after all these years out came this pedal. It looks and plays like new probably used a couple of times. Feels absolutely fabulous. Just check out the condition. Beater not original..............Sean

Posted on 7 years ago

More pics of the 252 pedal....sean

Posted on 7 years ago

Two more pics of this stunning pedal..sean

Posted on 7 years ago

That is the later,in my opinion better version with arms connecting the heel to the frame.The first version is a floppy squeaky mechanical mess in that area. And I know cause I have at least 5 of them. And I've gone to great lengths to keep them running. The feel is totally unique.

Posted on 7 years ago

I was never a Premier guy, but that, is a very cool find ! Yes Sir .. I always thought that the 252 looked like a car's gas pedal from the 70's.:) Reminds me of when i was child in the 70's with all those cool cars my uncles had. Cars like my brother's (was Dad's) '71 Plymouth Fury, my uncle Julio's '73 Pontiac Lemans, uncle Ernie's '70 Ford Maverick,

and my uncle Carlos' '77 Chevy Bel Air Coupe. Just thought i'd mention all of these cool cars i grew up riding in ;)

Super cool pedal you've got there ! Congrats !

Posted on 7 years ago

Pedal sold on ebay. I knew it wouldnt hang around. Its not often you see top quality.........Thanks..sean

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here