Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

Vintage Pearl. Need Help!!

I have a Pearl kit mid/late 60's. This thing was before the tom arm mounts. Anyway, my resonant side to the bass drum is missing the hoop and all lugs (which are claws). It's really hard to find those specific lugs so I am wondering if there is a general period of time where other lugs would be compatible with this bad boy. Any insight is appreaciated. Thanks- Ryan

Posted on 12 years ago

If you haven't get a hold of Mikey777 with some great pics. (PM first, but then go direct email so you don't have to compress the pics - like you do to post on this site). If anyone has the exact match, he does.....or knows where to get them. Sometimes he gets busy and may be slow to get back to you, but he always will and he's very insightful, kind, and a real stand-up guy. Chances are, he's your best bet of all these guys on here.

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 12 years ago

I may ave them, but if you will post pix here on the sight, under wanted, with a good title, you WILL have luck from someone.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks DrummerJohn333-{John}--Yes i do have the parts that he is looking for..I will have all and any parts to this set.....Mikey

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here