Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

Vintage Ludwig Rope Parade Drum, info please

Hello all, I'm looking for any information about a old Ludwig & Ludwig parade drum that I own. I bought this drum at an estate auction many many years ago. This is what I can tell you about the drum. It's rope tension, I believe it's a parade drum, it has an gold or brass oval "ludwig & ludwig Chicago" badge. measures 14 1/4" tall x 16 1/2" diameter, leather fobs with stars & strips logo, and has an eagle with American flag on the shell. Any information about this drum would be appreciated. Also, Can anyone give me an idea of what the value might be for this drum? Thank you in advance for your help. ross

Posted on 14 years ago

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL DRUM! WOW!

I have no idea as to the value. Someone else will soon chime in and give a decent guess, I'm sure. That's just a fantastic snare drum. I wish it was mine! But I have too many drums, as-is.

Thanks for sharing that one!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

That is a beauty, my friend. There's a good many folks hereabouts that collect the really fine examples of parade drums. I'm sure they will love to see this one.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here