Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

vintage ludwig(??) in germany

hi there. theres a ludwig (so the seller says) drumkit for sale on the bay in germany (22,12,16), that i might wanna go for.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250381934352

i already asked him a few questions, only thing i know except from the pics and the minimalistic description is that the serials all seem seem to be in the 800.000s, so that might be 1969/1970. no pics of the badges added so far, i asked him how they look like, lets see.

what kind of colour is this? BOP? or something different? or no ludwig at all?! really hard to tell from the pix. any thoughts?

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]For chrissake....what kinda pictures are THOSE for a drum auction ?

Hard to tell...the lugs look to be Ludwig. The finish looks to be BOP Black Oyster Pearl ....but I can't even tell if it's the Ringo BOP pr the earlier one because the pics are so ambiguous.

Plus, what's with the single-flanged copper-looking hoops on teh toms ?

If he doesn't post A LOT more pictures...closeups of badges, hardware incl bass spurs and tom mount, etc....

...I would let it go. But if he does provide more info, than maybe it's the real deal.

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here