Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 123.24843%

vintage Ludwig Drum Wrap

I have some AMAZING (wink wink) drum wrap taken off a Ludwig kit that I don't want or need. I would love to trade it for something you have that you don't want or need. Sounds like a winner to me. It started life as Silver Sparkle and has faded to a mellow almost white sparkle. This was taken off the shells I purchased from Mendozart (OUTSTANDING shells!!!). The wrap will come with the B/O badges (I don't like those either) separate from the shell in a self-sealing baggie. None of those cheapo twist tie baggies for this quality stuff.

Sizes:

22x14

16x16

13x9

12x8

If you are interested, either respond here or PM me. So, go through your "why the heck did I buy this?" pile and maybe we can do some biz.

What would I take for trade? Any of the following. All of the following. None of the following...

I need a couple of those Luddy floor tom leg mounts w/screws.

I need a couple Slingerland floor tom leg mounts.

I need a set of the thin bass spurs with mounts.

I could use some Puresound snares.

ummmmm....maybe some other stuff. I don't really care.

If you have something, make an offer.

Michael

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I'd be interested in an outright purchase, but can you shoot some pics in daylight ? Kinda hard to see condition/color from your photos. Thx.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

I'll just send 'em to you. You can love 'em and feed 'em and hug 'em and tell 'em stories. They ain't gettin' no love here. I'll get the wife to pop 'em in the mail. You can PM me about it later. Great talking to you again.

Later gator.

Michael

Posted on 15 years ago

Michael

I would have loved to have the wrap. But if anyone is going to put it to use it's Jaye. Good luck with that gold sparkle set.

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here