I have attached a YouTube link of my Vintage Set being played by me......Take a listen and a view...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogpnm77qU10

Here are the specs.......Fibes Farmingdale 9 X 13 tom + 14 X 14 Floor tom + 16 x 22 Bass Drum, all in museum condition. Cleveland Era 1960's Rogers PowerTone Snare, Excellent Condition, 1960's Slingerland Museum Condition Snare Stand, Late 1960's Rogers Bass Drum & High Hat Pedals in Museum Condition, 18" A Zildjian Ride, 16" & 14" Thin Crashes all from the early to mid 60's, 13" New Beat High Hats, late 70's (sorry, they sounded really vintage), Two Ludwig Cymbal Stands, Museum Condtion, one stand is without the Ludwig engraving on the bottom. One C. Bruno early 1960's Spring loaded tri-pod cymbal stand, (holding the ride), this is a super cool stand and I've never seen another anywhere! Also, of note, in 1971, I wrote Rogers a letter complaining about the oversized highhat clutch wing nut getting in the way and also having stripped a few of them and they then sent me a round small wing nut as shown in the stream file.

Anyway, bottom line, today, they just don't make the drums and accessories the way they used to......