Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Vintage Cymbals

Greetings,

I will list each one as it's own "Reply" so I can post multiple pictures of each. First up:

14" Paiste Original Issue Giant Beat Hi-Hats

Good condition overall. Top cymbal hole is out of round and top cymbal is wavy. Please see trademark photo. No evidence of any ink stamp or "ghosting" of an ink stamp. Nice and thin. Sound excellent; thin and "scoopy" with a little trash, because of the very thin/wavy top! Top cymbal is 810 grams, bottom cymbal is 818 grams.

$150 + shipping

4 attachments
102.8 kB
131.5 kB
113.4 kB
59.1 kB
Posted on 3 years ago

Next up:

14" A. Zildjian Hollow Ink New Beat Hi Hats.

Excellent condition. Nice patina. Ink stamp is still visible on top cymbal top, strong on the undersides of each (bottom cymbal is only ink stamped on the underside). The sharpie mark on the bell of the top cymbal and the arrow on the underside of the bottom cymbal are just to help me align which way they like to naturally sit. Those marks will easily come off, as will the gram weights if you desire.

These are on the heavier side. Top cymbal is 1098 grams, bottom cymbal is 1366 grams. These are great all around hats; if I didn't already have another set of New Beats, I would hang onto these.

$125 + shipping.

3 attachments
Posted on 3 years ago

Next Up:

20" A. Zildjian Hollow Ink Swish with 6 rivets (non-original rivets). The cymbal is signed by Steve Maxwell.

Great condition. I put a Sharpie mark on the top of the cymbal on the bell near the mounting hole to show me where it likes to naturally sit on the stand and it will easily come off.

The bottom of the cymbal has "Superb!" and Steve Maxwell's signature on it (he signed it for me; I bought it at his place in Chicago at a Chicago Drum Show Afterparty in 2014).

Sounds great. If it gets Steve's "Superb" stamp of approval, it must be a good one! It weighs 1875 grams (also Steve's writing).

$125 +shipping

4 attachments
Posted on 3 years ago

And Finally:

A. Zildjian 21" Rock 21 Ride

Aside from a pretty good keyhole, it's in excellent condition with strong ink logos. These were produced in 1976 to celebrate our bicentennial with the special font. As far as zenstat and I recall, this is the earliest and first appearance of the hollow ink Zildjian on the bottom of the cymbal. This is a heavy, pingy, LOUD cymbal with a great bell! It weighs 3146 grams.

$150 + Shipping.

I am happy to answer any questions or provide more photos.

Thanks,

V

4 attachments
Posted on 3 years ago

No interest? Anyone? Usually Hollow Ink Zildjians and older Paiste Giant Beats are pretty desirable.

I think my prices are more than reasonable, but if someone wants to shoot me an offer, I'll listen.

V

Posted on 3 years ago

very reasonable (and nice) cymbals; they would 'fly off the shelf' at DFO the Swish and the GB esp.

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 3 years ago
Action Another action Something else here