Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Video of a Ludwig Jazzette

Here is a video I stumbled across and this guy seems to be playing a mohagany jazzette. I thought it was kinda cool since someone brought up the mohogany ludwig jazzette the other day and how hard they are to come across! Oh and also has anyone tried the new Ludwig Epic series Jazzette I was thinking about pickung up a set but the local music stores dont stock them and I cant find any sound files on the web thanks for your time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP3beD8vclM[/ame]

Posted on 14 years ago

Wow! That sure does look like he's playing mahogany Jazzette with white painted interiors.

And the drums sure do sound great! That guy knows how to tune them and pick good cymbals, too. I'm not sure I dig the tune/band...but I digress. Mister T

That's a sweet looking/sounding Ludwig drum set. I wish I could get some other angles of it, but it sure does appear to be the real deal.

Thanks so much for posting that.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

I have read good things about those new Epic drums, but my feeling is that they are a Chinese set of drums regardless of how good they sound. Nothing against the Chinese, but I'm tired of everything being made there, so I avoid buying that type of thing. I know it has no effect on anything -except my own personal feelings/conscience. When it comes to drums, I'm sticking with vintage American made stuff.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

I like the Epic sound, it's not bad. I wouldnt own one for the same reasons as that O-Lugs guy just said. That guy in the video seems bored and tired. He's not very musical.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here