Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Valueing my vintage Premier kit

I have this Kit that was played by my father since the 60's and was wondering about their current value. I have someone interested in purchasing them from me but I don't really know their value. If you could shed some light on that I would greatly appreciate it.

The sizes are: Kick= 20"

Snare= 14 " across, 5" deep

Hanging tom= 12"

Floor tom= 17"

There's also the more modern Premier steel snare in the 2nd photo.

1 Zildjian Crash Cymbal= 18" (made in the USA)

Pair of Zildjian Hats= 14" (made in the USA)

a pair of bongos and what looks like the original Kick drum pedal.

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Hi Theo, Do you have any close up pics of all the badges and drums, very interesting kit

Quoted post

I have this Kit that was played by my father since the 60's and was wondering about their current value. I have someone interested in purchasing them from me but I don't really know their value. If you could shed some light on that I would greatly appreciate it.The sizes are: Kick= 20" Snare= 14 " across, 5" deep Hanging tom= 12" Floor tom= 17"There's also the more modern Premier steel snare in the 2nd photo.1 Zildjian Crash Cymbal= 18" (made in the USA)Pair of Zildjian Hats= 14" (made in the USA)a pair of bongos and what looks like the original Kick drum pedal.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here