Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Value of a 16" Haymann Floortom?

Hy guys,

i bought a big bunch of Drums and stuff on Friday! There were a lot of cool stuff with it-some Ludwig Speed Kings, Premier Hardware, Star snaredrum, Yamaha Drums and so on....

And also this 16" Floortom from Haymann. Can you guys tell me the value of it when i restore it?

Because of the badge i dated it between 69-73...maybe some of you can confirm that as well:-)

THXS

regards

Christian

Posted on 8 years ago
Posted on 8 years ago

Nobody an idea:-(?

regards

Christian

Posted on 8 years ago

The wrap seems pretty good for a Hayman (often the wrap is stuffed) so somebody will be looking for one in that finish (is it midnight blue or matt black?). It's a small market but to the right buyer it's probably worth a couple of hundred. Do you have all the tension rods? These are an odd size and slotted. The dates 69-73 sounds right. Cool find

Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 8 years ago

THXS Fayray,

there are two T-rods missing! I Change the two inlays and make it playable with Standard threated rod. But i will sell the original inlays with it. So maybe somebody finds 2 Rods!

The finish is midnight blue and it´s in very good shape. Very dirty-but no damage.

Ok, so this drum(if somebody needs it) is worth a few bucks:-)?

regards

Christian

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here