Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Unknown snaredrum

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea what drums this is? The drum was used by the tamboerkorps of the Dutch Garde Grenadiers.

In the lugs there are the letters: S and P.

Thanks for helping me.

Posted on 7 years ago

TrommelEddiw!

I converted your pic links to ATTACHMENTS and put them up in your post. Please DO use attachments for your pics, and we THANK YOU!

Tommyp

Posted on 7 years ago

I`m trying to place the mouse ears,....I`ve seen them before,...here.

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 7 years ago

From OddBall

I`m trying to place the mouse ears,....I`ve seen them before,...here.

Hahaha, but where did you see them?

Posted on 7 years ago

From TrommelEddiw

Sorry, I didn't know that I have to make attachments.

Not a problem!, but it's found in the "Website Update" section. That's where the webmaster put these tutorials, and truthfully, the VDF has been here for over 12 years now, so in that time there are so MANY new members, that it slips through the cracks. The two main reasons for NOT using pic links are: ALL those links eventually go DEAD over time. So then someone sees your post and wants to see a pic of your drum .. and .. no pic ... as the link is dead. Then, all those pic hosting services/links make the pics HUGE which get embedded within the text box, blowing the post off the page. makes navigation a bit difficult! Anyway, should you want to see the tutorials, here's the link: http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=14026 THANKS for your understanding!

Tommyp

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here