Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Unidentified vintage Pearl

Hello all!! I picked up a vintage three piece several years ago. I am having trouble identifying the specific model and year. If you could give me any info regarding model, scarcity, year, etc I would be super grateful!! Thank you!

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

Made by Pearl - if no reinforcement rings in the shells then they are 1968 or younger. Re-rings indicate 1967 or older

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 9 years ago

BTW - other MIJ enthusiasts - please double check me - I have seen that Premier knock-off wingnut on a vintage Pearl-made kit. Just to be sure - any of you seen it on anything other than a Pearl-made kit?

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 9 years ago

Hello, I'm looking for a 14" Pearl Wood-Fiberglass Floor Tom, preferably Black, but any color will do... Jakela, 516-858-4800. Thank you!

Posted on 9 years ago

I have a bass drum tom mount exactly like that, and it came off my 1967 or 68 Whitehall set.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here