Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.62213%

Under my Wheels...

editededit

Posted on 13 years ago

In Nov,1972,I shared........how shall I put this? .....A large BOWL OF corned beef HASH with Neil Smith that was being passed around at a party I ended up at the night before they played here.

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

From blairndrums

In Nov,1972,I shared........how shall I put this? .....A large BOWL OF corned beef HASH with Neil Smith that was being passed around at a party I ended up at the night before they played here.

I love it! You remember the 70s? do you remember what happened after the "Bowl OF corned beef HASH"? lol

Posted on 13 years ago

It was a wild party at a private residence......

they had a bartender making drinks,and about all I remember was some groupie asking me if I had a light for her cigarette. (I did).

The only thing I remember Neil Smith saying was "Who says rock stars don't have split ends?",as he looked at his almost waist length hair!

I saw Michael Bruce from the Cooper band walk into the kitchen area where I was sitting,and he grabbed a 5th of whiskey,and strolled back into the living room area.

I didn't go off exploring, (I just stayed put sitting across from Neil ) but I would bet that Alice was in the living room,with the rest of the band.

There was quite a few people there.

I was only 16 at the time, ( and certainly the youngest there by 5-10 years!) and when I got home at around midnight-1 AM on a school night,my mom was waiting up for me and said "where were you?!!"n

I said "at a party with the Alice Cooper band!.....she said "Who is she? LOL

Then,I went to see Alice C. play the next night at the Kentwood Roller Arena (Kentwood,Michigan)....

I remember thinking.........."pretty cool.......I was smoking with that dude last night!"

Blair

Posted on 13 years ago

Fredix,

glad you liked.......

actually,I got the venue wrong though............

after some thought,I realized I saw AC play at the 44th Street Armory in Wyoming,Michigan.

I was thinking of when I saw Uriah Heep/Cactus and Dreams (with Billy Cobham and the Brecker Brothers!)play at Kentwood Roller Arena in 1972 by mistake.

Dreams played first,then Cactus,the The Heep!

I must have been having a corned beef HASH flashback!

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here