Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Two For One Ludwig Drum Set!!

I have a 1966 Ludwig Hollywood drum set in champagne sparkle 22/16/12/12 (and an extra 13") in good condition. (It has scuffs, marks, etc.. but overall it is in good shape.) Looks like just about everything is original. (Not sure about the hoops/tension rods.) Almost forgot, the 13" has an extra hole and is a 1964 model.

AND

I have a 1971 Ludwig Standard in blue strata. I am the second owner of this kit and it is in very good shape. I have the 22/16/13 and 14 snare, plus I have all the original hardware! The kit has a few scuffs and the snare has a ding in the top hoop, but everything else is in very good shape. As far as I can tell, everything is original.

What I want:

I am on the prowl for a 1969- 1973 Ludwig drum set in gold sparkle. It must be a 22/16/13 (or 12 tom). I am also wanting the bass to have curved spurs. I'm not looking for a museum piece, but I do want it to be in good condition- no wrap lifting, no re-wraps, original pieces, for example.

Or

A 1969-1973 Ludwig drum set in burgundy sparkle - 22/16/13 or 12. Same description as above.

So, to review...you get NINE drums while just giving up three or four. What a deal!!

Posted on 10 years ago

I wish I had a Gold or Burgundy sparkle to trade (to be honest, we all wish we had a couple extra nice sparkle kits laying around), but if you ever decide to sell the Champagne kit by itself please let me know.

In the meantime, good luck!

Posted on 10 years ago

From CaptainCrunch

I wish I had a Gold or Burgundy sparkle to trade (to be honest, we all wish we had a couple extra nice sparkle kits laying around), but if you ever decide to sell the Champagne kit by itself please let me know.In the meantime, good luck!

Thank you, sir. I will definitely keep you posted.

Posted on 10 years ago

Pictures will help define the trade a bit better.

Posted on 10 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Pictures will help define the trade a bit better.

I was waiting for someone to post that they had something to trade, but I can post pictures first.

[Attachment: 70270]

[Attachment: 70271]

[Attachment: 70272]

Posted on 10 years ago

Hmmm... some pictures didn't show up. Let me try this again.

Edit - Dang it, didn't work.

I have more pictures I can email to anyone who is interested. My apologies for the crappy cell phone pictures.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here