Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Twelve Inch Weather Master

Would anyone have a good condition twelve inch batter head, Ludwig cloud script logo that they'd part with? Thanks very much.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago

Yes I do....

will send you an email.

Nevin

Posted on 6 years ago

From surface

Yes I do....will send you an email.Nevin

Hi, Nevin,

Are you okay, my friend? I haven't seen you on the VDF Forum lately and was just wondering if everything is alright with you.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 5 years ago

Hi nevin what’s up ? long time , all good I hope !

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

Still looking guys. There is a deep groove in the top of the head/rim that holds the claws on a 12 inch Ludwig hand drum perfectly. I've tried other heads but, none work nearly as well. Thanks very much.

Brian

Posted on 5 years ago

Sorry Brian, I can't help you.

Chris

Posted on 5 years ago

From Ludwigboy

Sorry Brian, I can't help you.Chris

Thanks anyway, Chris! Nice of you to check!

Brian

Posted on 5 years ago

Your welcome, Brian! Best of luck ; I'm sure someone on the forum has one to help.

Chris

Posted on 5 years ago

Beside the like new one on my kit and the kit I just sold I haven’t see any

The guy just bought my kit took all the vintage heads off I should of kept them , darn

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

From jaghog

Beside the like new one on my kit and the kit I just sold I haven’t see anyThe guy just bought my kit took all the vintage heads off I should of kept them , darn

Hey, thanks for looking, jaghog! I really appreciate it.

Brian

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here