Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Trying to identify

Hello,

I found this drums at a french flea market, i would like to restore that kit (that is actually in a bad shape!) but it's really hard to know what model is it.

It's looks like the Ludwig swing sensation model, but the mounting screws, the tom monts and round badge doesn't seems to match...I asked around and apparently it's french brand (maker) and defenetly not american. What do you think, any idears?

It would be really helpfull

Posted on 8 years ago

I don't have any names coming to mind but those are beautiful. Little clean up and you have a gorgeous set. I can say the type of mount used for the floor tom, at least over in American dates to the 1920's & 1930's. I'll have to look into French makers. The lugs will likely be the give away.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago
Vintage and custom drum projects:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...2305272732%3A6
Posted on 8 years ago

What a cool set of drums! Nice thing they look complete sans a few heads but otherwise all there. Congrats they are going to be beautiful when done. Is the pearl wrap a light blue? So unique! The potassium sulfate sack bass heads really add to the mojo. I can't read French but only assume it's potassium sulfate. :) Please post pics as you get things in progress. Love seeing these old kits still around.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 8 years ago

Wow, mojo city right there. I love that colour. Truly beautifull.

I love the jazz era
Posted on 8 years ago

That snare is massive!Excited

I love the jazz era
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here