Hi, I recently bought a three piece Ludwig Rocker set with the black and white USA badges and am having trouble finding information on serial number dating for this badge. All the shells are black wrap and the sizes and numbers are as follows: Diameter X Depth.

24X16 bass drum with wood hoops. This was a virgin bass drum shell until somebody ruined it by adding two Pearl single tom mounts. #6198433

16X16 floor tom. #6192182

13X12 tom. This looked to be a virgin shell too, probably mounted on a snare stand. Has the same Pearl single tom mount as the bass drum. #6192076

Theres lots of evidence to the added tom mounts, one being the "Made in Tiawan" stickers on the tom mounts. I figure these drums are mid-80's but would like to nail down an actual year. I would also like to know the shell wood, it looks like maple but I am unsure.

And while we are on the subject of dating serial numbers, I also have a Ludwig Acrolite snare with the blue and olive pointed corner badge #1647555. I think this is a 1979 model near as I can tell. Any information on my drums would be appreciated.

Thanks