Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Trixon ****

[Attachment: 80638]Looking to trade in part or in entirety this lot of Trixon goodness in gold sparkle. Luxos kit in 20-13-16, Speedfire kit with 13-16. Matching snare may go with one kit or the other or the lot. Two original functioning bass drum pedals for the speedfire as originally configured. Hi hat stand has some rust but functioning. The elusive cymbal arm may go with one kit or the other like the snare. Some rust on the inside but all mufflers working all lugs and casing intact. All original trixon hoops! One FT and 13 has the typical oxidation that occurs in gold sparkle as Ingo from Trixon explained to me. The other ft and 13 virtually none..go figure.

What I'm looking for: Rogers Cleveland Holiday with matching snare and/or 14ft in blue or red sparkle or any of the onyx finishes. No wmp! might consider silver sparkle but my telestar kit is SS. BDP considered. 20-12 (or 13)-14-16-14. No double rack kits prefer one up two down .

[email]dan@dansidorphotography.com[/email] for more detailed photos and questions.

Looking forward to seeing what you have. I am originally from Cleveland so this is a sentimental as well as wish to own and play some Rogers hunt.

If I can't trade these I will entertain offers or just put them up in the for sale section. Thank you.

Posted on 9 years ago

bump any traders out there what ya got?

Posted on 9 years ago

keeping it hot.. have some interest from buyers and two close calls pending on trades but thought i would try again.

Posted on 9 years ago

The speedfire is spoken for the luxus 3 piece is available with a partial pedal and hi hat stand thank you everyone.

Posted on 9 years ago

Speedfire back on the block trader backed off...anyone? I'll do all the trixon stuff for a killer rogers kit try me and thank you.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here