Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Trixon For Ludwig or Kent

No longer available.

Posted on 9 years ago

Hi, a newbie here, I'm stumbled across this site and the first thing I saw was your post. If you haven't already traded, would you consider this C&C Players Date kit? I've been on the hunt for a Trixon for a long time, thanks.

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

First let me say, welcome to the VDF, second, WOW! Nice kit, where are you located? I had a potential trade deal going on for a Ludwig kit. I'll give it some thought, thanks.

Posted on 9 years ago

I owned a kit like yours a few years ago and because of money issues I sold it. I've since become more stable, but can't find one anywhere, they rarely show up on ebay. I live in New York and Trixon is very popular among the jazz drummers I know, the problem is, no one will let them go. So, I have to go another route, please let me know what you decide, thank you.

Posted on 9 years ago

Really? That's interesting, I keep hearing negative things about them, although, I haven't had any problems with them, I just want a bigger kick. I'll let you know soon.

Posted on 9 years ago

What exactly are they saying about them? They sound great, perfect for jazz gigs.

Posted on 9 years ago

Well, it's mainly about the hardware, like the plastic casings cracking, minor things like that. I'm totally with you on the sound, especially the toms. I just can't get a big enough sound from the 20" kick for the music I'm playing.

Posted on 9 years ago

I'm originally from London, I moved to the states a year ago. While in London, I owned a red sparkle Trixon Luxus kit. I gigged that one for ten years before having to sell it. I never had any problems and I was gigging regularly in various jazz and pop bands. I do this for a living, so I know what works and what doesn't. When I moved to New York, I purchased the Players Date and it served me well, but now it's time to find another Trixon. I sincerely hope we can make a deal.

Posted on 9 years ago

I'm also interested in a Rogers or Slingerland. Anyone?

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here